Inter-Dev is involved in every step of your social media marketing campaign-from planning to executing a total online social media presence while monitoring it’s success via measurable goals and tools.
The main social media platforms we focus on are-
Facebook- Great tool to build a community with your users (over 900M users)
Twitter- A great tool that allows online interaction (over 500M users)
LinkedIn – The leading B2B social media tool. (over 150M users)
Google+ – Great tool to engage in brand visibility and increase awareness. (over 150M users)
Pinterest- Great to share one’s stories via their images. (over 13M users)
Each social media campaign goes through the following stages-
- Creating a business plan
- Social media Goal definition
- Defining the businesses approach and “voice”
- Choosing the most appropriate social media platforms
- Content creation & delivery- strategic planning
- Social media metrics- define targetable & traceable goals
The immediate impact of running a social media campaign are acquiring direct interaction with your clients & making your company seem more personal and approachable.